Friday, June 1, 2007

Broccoli Salad

(tasted, not tested)

broccoli florets
sunflower seeds
raisins
bacon bits
mayo sauce

I'm not sure yet what's in the mayo sauce. (I'm starting to think I should devote my summer to sauces, so I have an easier time figuring out what's in all this stuff!) It's on the sweet side, but it's definitely got some mayo in it, or a really interesting cream of some kind. I also feel like I'm missing an ingredient...I ate this like three hours ago, although admittedly my brain's been a bit fuzzy since then. Maybe ND Food Services will put it in my boxed midnight lunch for tomorrow. Instructions for this are mix and add whatever you want. Sound familiar? I'm thinking a cheesy sauce would be really good too...maybe provolone? Or a ranch/bleu cheese. I'll experiment.

No comments: